Randomness for the win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhm yeah, is there a club?

5 posters

Go down

Uhm yeah, is there a club? Empty Uhm yeah, is there a club?

Post by Zephirius Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:29 am

Yeah, I got forced, yadda yadda yadda more boring stories. I'll describe myself for all you out there who honestly care. (You know who you are, imaginary pixies!) I'm a laid-back kinda guy and I really have a lack of general enthousiasm for anything whatsoever ever. Also, Jim Carrey is king.
Also #2, the entire cast of Scrubs is king. Also #3, I have only managed to be active on one forum in my life so far, so don't expect much activity on my part.

EDIT: After reading through a few topics, I am sorry to admit that I dislike you all for now. You see, I am an extreme grammar nazi. And no amount of puny efforts to change that will help. Thank you for reading.

P.S. There are no errors in my posts. If you find any, you are wrong. I will make you know you are wrong. The hard way.
Zephirius
Zephirius

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/

Back to top Go down

Uhm yeah, is there a club? Empty Re: Uhm yeah, is there a club?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:32 pm

lulz we dun't need gramer nasi's here...

j/k

anyways, welcome to the forum =p

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Oooh! Grammar nazi... Never heard of a grammar nazi before... I agree with your #2
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikako Wed May 14, 2008 5:02 pm

You know raschu-kun nazi is with z;p I think I will correct you befor the grammar nazi does;p

Befor I forget welcome mister grammar nazi^^ have a nice day and be happy^^ If you want a I'm forced to join this forum club you can start one at randomness or everything different^^ savy?

Ow yeah btw btw btw i didn't know grammar nazi existed either^^

Ow btw btw btw2: I would post a lot of mistakes grammar so you mister grammar nazi can correct them kk^^
Chikako
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

https://randomnessftw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Chikako wrote:You know raschu-kun nazi is with z;p I think I will correct you befor the grammar nazi does;p

I knew that, I typed it that way actualy caus he's a grammar Nazi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Thu May 15, 2008 5:07 pm

Welcome Zephirius,

You have come up with a very nice name. What is it from?

Grammer nazi's are generally boring on an internet forum. Paying too much attention to grammer destroys the whole idea of informal language and sentence structures. Therefor I am pleased to see that you do not count spelling errors.

I have to agree with your #1, Jim Carey is a very good actor.

Would you care to tell a bit more about yourself?
Do you, for example, watch other series than mediocre hospital soaps?
What anime do you watch? Alternatively, what anime have you watched?
What type of books do you read?

I hope you will enjoy yourself at this forum and I hope to be reading more from you in the near future.
Kitty
Kitty

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephirius Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Heretic! How dare you insult the grand celebration of comedy and completely realistic depiction of hospital life (shush) that is Scrubs!

Yes, I logged in after not doing so for yonks just to say that. I was bored so I went here. Har. Har. Har. And to clarify: I'm an introverted grammar nazi. I don't tend to point out people's mistakes I just brood on their inability to spell. You probably won't notice it.

I also watch a variety of anime and ongoing ones the first three that come to mind (as I can't be bothered to dig deeper) are Code Geass, Naruto and Bleach. I recently finished Lucky Star and have watched all sorts of stuff including 2 subbed episodes of Pokémon D/P. Shaman King, Planetes, Hoshi no Kaabii (bite me), Shakugan no Shana..Prolly a bunch more but my brain is dormant. I don't so much read books, unless you count my Japanese textbook, heh...Myeah, don't read books at all unless I have to, I prefer visual animation. I read tons of articles on gaming and stuff though, if that counts. (Professional ones, usually.) I am left wondering if you are still active enough to read this, though. Anywho, I'll just go be inactive for another few yonks.

Mmm, demz milkshaeks bez teh gudzez.

P.S.: Got my name by randomly picking a word in a dictionary. Started with Zephyr, and over time due to Zephyr and later variations being used by others fairly often it morphed multiple times until it became Zephirius.
Zephirius
Zephirius

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 pm

hahha you're funny you should come online more often clap
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down