Randomness for the win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animated^^

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Animated^^ - Page 3 Empty Re: Animated^^

Post by hino Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:35 pm

"Dark zone?" Kiba asked confused?
"Sound?" Shino asked.
huh? I thought
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:07 pm

"ZAKENNA!" something yelled and a person walked over to them. It was wearing a long coat and it also had a hat

"Rahzel," Honoka said quickly. "Leave this to me." She got Mipple from the pocket and opened it, not caring who saw it. "Solo Aurora Wave!" A rainbow coloured orb appeared around Honoka once again and when it disappeared, Honoka was wearing the white dress again.

"Hikari no Sha," Cure White said, "Cure White! Yami no chikara o tabatachi-o, okaerinasai!"

The person removed his hat and coat and revealed a black, person-like creature with a sort of plus sign on its head. "Zakenna!" it yelled.

"White Thunder," Cure White said as she raised her hand. A white thunder suddenly hit her and started circling around her. "Purikyua no huusukushi tamashi ga, jaaka no kokoro huusukushidaku!" She seemed to aim the attack at the person. "Purikyua Marble Screw!"

In stead of the usual black and white beam, a single white beam shot from Cure White's hand and hit the creature.

"ZAKENNAAAA!!!" it yelled and turned into many little black stars which were yelling: "Gomene! Gomene!"

Cure White sighed and turned to face Rahzel. "Rahzel... I think we have to run for our lives now..." she stated.

Last edited by Yumi on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:26 pm

Kiba looked amazed what the hell was that?
Shino got ready to attack. I stood before shino.
"I- I don't think they're evil." i whispered.
Shino called his bugs back and waited for an explaination. Which I chouldn't give I turned to the girls.

Last edited by hino on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 pm

"You mean you're not going to attack?" Cure White asked.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Kiba didn't know what to answer, shino didn't plan on not attacking them. so it was most probable up to em to answer.

"Uhm well I don't know i guess I mean well." I Don't why ask me.
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:31 pm

"Phew," Cure White said and changed back to her usual self. "Mipple, how come there was a Zakenna here? I thought we had gotten rid of the Dark Zone..."

"You know when Mepple said he felt a dark presence-mipo?" Mipple said. "I think it was this Zakenna. It must've gotten lost when we got transported to the other world-mipo."

"I see," Honoka said. Then she turned back to the three she didn't know. "I guess you want an explenation... Where to start..."
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikako Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:19 pm

"We went from my world to thid one for I don't know what reason." Rahzel said with ahuge smile^^
Chikako
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

https://randomnessftw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:21 pm

"Yes, that exactly!" Honoka smiled too.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikako Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:00 pm

"I don't know why we're here and how to get away from here^^ But I'm Rahzel and this is Honoka a pleasure to meet you^^"Rahzel smiled
Chikako
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Honoka bowed slightly and then took Mipple and a card. "It's time for you to go to sleep now," she told Mipple.

"Hai-mipo," Mipple said and Honoka slashed the card. A bubble appeared and you could see Mipple fall asleep.

"Oyasumi nasai," Honoka smiled at her and then turned back to the three others, waiting patiently for someone to say something, anything.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikako Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Rahzel was moving around impatiantly..... "well say something!"She yelled out of nowhere.
Chikako
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:51 pm

"E=MC²!" Honoka said quickly. She knew that wasn't what Rahzel wanted to hear, but it was the first thing that came to mind.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:40 pm

I stared at the girls. They seemed strange. They didn't look evil or something like that. What would Naruto do? He would trust them. i should trust them.

Shino looked at me. I could see he didn't believe a word they just said. Most people couldn't but it was actually quit easy to see what he thought.

Kiba started jeling at the people. He didn't believe them either.

"Ano," I said and paused a while. "I," I paused a while and Shino stared at me.

Kiba stopped jelling at the people.

"We should take them to the hokage." shino said.
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:59 pm

"Hokage..?" Honoka echoed. "What's that?"
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:03 pm

kiba looked at her in amazement. "ARE YOU STUPID!!" he yelled
I think this only confirms her story.
Shino just stared at her. "The leader of this village." He said.
"She's the strongest ninja in this village." kiba added.
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 pm

"Ninja? Like those people who use ninjitsu from our history books?" Honoka asked. Of course they wouldn't know what was in her history books, but she didn't really care. "Not that you would know what's in my history books, though," she then added.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Kiba almost fell over form shock. "You read your history books?"
Shino raised an eyebrow. How I know that I don't know.
"Uh yes," I said doubtfully. "Atleast I think."
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:32 pm

"Of course I read my history books," Honoka smiled. "I love history, but I must admit I like science more. I just love studying."
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:40 pm

kiba now really fell over.
I smiled at the girl
And shino stared at the other girl who just didnt have the patience to stay in one route nad walked in different way to look at everythinga nd squeel at everything she saw.

(sorry i wrote this but i thought it was something you char might do and i thought she should do something cause she didn't seem like the type of girl who would do nothing all thistime and well if you don't ike it please delete it)

Last edited by hino on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 pm

"Is he okay? Did I say something strange?" Honoka asked worried. Sure, some people though it strange that she loved studying, but no one had actually fainted because of that before.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:59 am

I smiled nervously. "I- uh- well he's uh i think uh" how should i put this. would she be really mad if i said it was strange for him she liked studying? I was saved when i saw the building the hokage was in before us.
"Uhm here's where the hokage is." I said nervously when i led the two girls up teh stairs.
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:18 pm

Paprika looked around. Was this a dream, or real world? Not that it mattered to her, but it was nice to know whether she was in a dream or real world. It didn't look like her real world, but did that automatically mean she was in a dream? She didn't remember going into a dream, so it must be a real world.
She addapted her clothes to the clothes that the others around her wore and started walking around casually. She stopped at a ramen stand. Paprika sat down, next to some guy that was already eating ramen.
Paprika ordered a bowl of ramen and while she waited, she decided to ask around about this place. "Ano..." Paprika started, "can I ask you something?" She continued without bothering for a reply. "What is this place?" Paprika thanked the person behind the stand as he gave her her bowl of ramen.
"Konoha," the stranger told her. "How come you don't know?"
"I think I might've had a blow to the head," Paprika lied smoothly. "Could you tell me a bit more?"
The stranger started telling her everything there was to know about the world she was in while she ate her ramen.
"So basically," Paprika said as she finished the last of her ramen, "this is a ninja village?"
"Yes," the stranger said.
"Okay," Paprika smiled and then figured she didn't have any money to pay for the ramen. She turned to the person behind the stand. "Ano, I think I might have a problem..."
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:50 pm

We entered the hokages office. Tsunade ( the current hokage) was busy reading something and was complaining about a lot of things at the same time. she looked up when we entered.
"Who are these girls?" She asked. Shino explained what they said. Tsunade looked at the girls. "Okay then please can you tell me a little about your world?" she turned to me. "And hinata can youd o me a favor and search naruto for me. I need him for a mission." I nodded bowed my head and left the office.
I ran towards the ramen stand it was most probable he would be there. I heard him jell at the other end of the street. "I WON'T PAY FOR YOUR RAMEN!!"He jelled. " I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY." I walked up to the ramen stand. a girl with red hair was sitting there. More strangers.
"Hinata!!" he jelled to me while grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. "This lady is crazy. She doesn't have money and knows nothing about konoha!"
Naruto-kun was touching me. I blushed. "Hinata do you have a fever?"He asked. Naruto-kun soooo close. I was going to faint. I couldn't faint. "Naruto-kun." I said. "You have to go to the hokage's ofice."
This was when I realized what he just said. This girl knew nothing about konoha. She most probably was like the girls. "And you should take this girl with you."i said while i laid some money on the bar for the girls ramen.
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:52 am

"Ano.. I appreciate you paying for my ramen and all that, but..." Paprika said, "I'm not really planning on going anywhere." She got up. "So, bye bye." Paprika started walking away.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikako Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:03 pm

I was hopsing around in teh office. It was reallya mazing there was a huge window with a view over the entire city.
The lady behind the desk was looking at books. "I find your story hard to believe."She said after a while. "But i will give you teh benefit of the doubt." she said. "We just ahve to figure out a way to get you abck and we have to figure out how you got here or what you ahve to do here."
The boy with the dog (kiba) siad. "Maybe they're ehre to help us with the war against orichimaru."
The woman looked at him. "Maybe they are."
Chikako
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content