Randomness for the win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upendi - Quick Journal

3 posters

Go down

Upendi - Quick Journal Empty Upendi - Quick Journal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Page 1-21
Previously on Upendi:
Hikki, a powerfull droid, meets a vampire called Tical in the city. Together they defeated three demons which were under command of Tokiko, someone from Soran, an enemy planet of Upendi. However, Tokiko was not alone. A friend of hers called Eita was there too.
Hikki asked Tical to join the army, because she thinks the army kinda sucks, and eventually Tical joins the army. His first day went pretty well and he finds out more about the secret technology research that is done within the army.
But then three people from Soran, Tokiko, Eita and Shiroi, attack. Tokiko's power to control shadows is usefull for many purposes, including casting a huge shadow over the army base. Eita and Shiroi fight and soon after Tokiko joins them.
Akemi, a perky, upbeat officer of the army base, joins Tical and Hikki in the fight and Hikki eventually seems to go hay-wire. Shiroi leaves the scene, but she knows things about Hikki she isn't supposed to know.
Tical knocks down Eita as Tokiko fights with Akemi(?) (just improvising there for a bit). He wanted to take her to the prison, but Hikki blows up every main computer in Upendi and during this, Eita and Tokiko disappear (apparently...).
Hikki goes away briefly in order to meet with Shiroi, but what is their relationship exactly?

The next day everything seems quite alright, but when Hikki asks her students for that day to help search for droids to see whether they were okay, Hikki goes hay-wire again after Liz, a girl from the class, attacks a battle droid. Hikki nearly kills Liz, but they were somehow able to save her.
Why does Liz want the battle droid reprogrammed so badly? We do not know yet.
Liz was mean to Tical and therefor Tical left, but he runs into the battle droid mentioned before.
However, Tokiko is watching from the shadows. Planning a new plan.
What will happen next? You'll soon find out!!!

Written by: yumi

Page 21-26
Tokiko was still watching the base closely.
When Tical was fyling home, Eita shot him down with energyballs. Shiroi and Hikki quickly went to the scene to see what was happening. There they saw Tical getting owned by Eita. Shiroi almost unleashed her shinigami powers, but Eita stopped her simply by shoving a dagger in Tical's hand.
Hikki didn't choose any side, but offered Eita and Shiroi to join her in getting something to eat (even though droids don't eat). They left, Tical left and that's all.

What is Hikki's plan? Does she have a plan? But who really cares?
Find out next time!

Written by: Yumi

Last edited by Raschu on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Upendi - Quick Journal Empty Re: Upendi - Quick Journal

Post by hino Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 pm

this is a bit to short you don't give an explaination at all about what happened on those pages
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 pm

Ok I'll keep that in mind ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:51 pm

You should do it like this! ^____^

Previously on Upendi:
Hikki, a powerfull droid, meets a vampire called Tical in the city. Together they defeated three demons which were under command of Tokiko, someone from Soran, an enemy planet of Upendi. However, Tokiko was not alone. A friend of hers called Eita was there too.
Hikki asked Tical to join the army, because she thinks the army kinda sucks, and eventually Tical joins the army. His first day went pretty well and he finds out more about the secret technology research that is done within the army.
But then three people from Soran, Tokiko, Eita and Shiroi, attack. Tokiko's power to control shadows is usefull for many purposes, including casting a huge shadow over the army base. Eita and Shiroi fight and soon after Tokiko joins them.
Akemi, a perky, upbeat officer of the army base, joins Tical and Hikki in the fight and Hikki eventually seems to go hay-wire. Shiroi leaves the scene, but she knows things about Hikki she isn't supposed to know.
Tical knocks down Eita as Tokiko fights with Akemi(?) (just improvising there for a bit). He wanted to take her to the prison, but Hikki blows up every main computer in Upendi and during this, Eita and Tokiko disappear (apparently...).
Hikki goes away briefly in order to meet with Shiroi, but what is their relationship exactly?

The next day everything seems quite alright, but when Hikki asks her students for that day to help search for droids to see whether they were okay, Hikki goes hay-wire again after Liz, a girl from the class, attacks a battle droid. Hikki nearly kills Liz, but they were somehow able to save her.
Why does Liz want the battle droid reprogrammed so badly? We do not know yet.
Liz was mean to Tical and therefor Tical left, but he runs into the battle droid mentioned before.
However, Tokiko is watching from the shadows. Planning a new plan.
What will happen next? You'll soon find out!!!

Something like that =P I hope I covered it all.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:03 am

Ehm, looks nice =P

I've never been good at summarizing =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:19 am

When it's for school I can't make 'em either, but with stories I can... sorta...
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikako Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Chikako
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

https://randomnessftw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Do you think I skipped anything?
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:23 pm

I think that sums it up pretty much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:13 am

Updated page 21-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:14 pm

Actually, I think it would be better like this:

Time for an update!

Tokiko was still watching the base closely.
When Tical was fyling home, Eita shot him down with energyballs. Shiroi and Hikki quickly went to the scene to see what was happening. There they saw Tical getting owned by Eita. Shiroi almost unleashed her shinigami powers, but Eita stopped her simply by shoving a dagger in Tical's hand.
Hikki didn't choose any side, but offered Eita and Shiroi to join her in getting something to eat (even though droids don't eat). They left, Tical left and that's all.

What is Hikki's plan? Does she have a plan? But who really cares?
Find out next time!
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:43 pm

thanks it's really usefull^^
hino