Randomness for the win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upendi -- the game

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Upendi -- the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Upendi -- the game

Post by Chikako Mon May 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Silence..... That is what's wrong with this city. It's far to silent. Why are tokiko and I send here? '
There's an army base. But it's small. I can blow up ten of them in less than a minute. I can kill the maximum ammount of people in there in less than ten. And then there are the defenses. This city has sucky defenses too. I could get in and I'm not even noticed. I probably would be able to walk into the military base without being noticed.
A flyer flew by. I stretched my hand and got it. "Join today! The army needs YOU to defend your country! Sign up at the nearest Army Base!' A civilarmy? These people aren't trained properly. This will be far too easy.
9 O'clock. 5 more hours befor I meet up with Tokiko. More than enough time to walk around a little.
Chikako
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

https://randomnessftw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm

"Yo, Hikki-sama," a girl smiled as she passed Hikki. Hikki looked up from her book to see who it was.

"Sayuri.. good morning," Hikki said.

"How are you today?" Sayuri asked.

"Bored," Hikki told her, "you?"

"Good and I'm off to train the wimps that just joined!" Sayuri smiled. "Well, better not be late!" With that she walked off. Hikki smiled briefly before she returned to her book.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm

it was a big complex, that army base, you could hear people scream battle taunts from now and then.

'So now where do I go?' 'Hmm, that seems a good start...'

Tical walked to a smal building near the big complex.

He looked through the door, someone was reading a book, but the book was in front of this persons face so Tical couldn't see who was reading there.

'Excuse me, I'm here to sign up.' He waved with the flyer. 'Commander Sousui told me I should go here...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 5:29 pm

"That would be me," Hikki said, not looking away from her book once. She suddenly closed the book and got up. "Is there any particular department where you want to work? The choice is entirely yours."
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 5:31 pm

'I don't mind, as long as it wont get boring.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 5:37 pm

"There are a lot of things that don't get boring... It all depends on what you like..." Hikki said. "You could work in the special department, but you could also join the normal fighting group. But that's without magic, so you'd be better off in the special department. But there are a lot of sub-categories in there. Battle, species' studies, which means you will learn how to locate species and how to recognize them and then you can help battle it.. erm... what else is there? The secret lab, advanced magic... anything really..."
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 5:38 pm

'I like the species thing, I could hover above the ground to spot them.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 5:48 pm

"Then we'll go there," Hikki told him and walked to the nearest door. She typed a code on a panel and the door opened. She led him too another room where Sayuri, the girl from before, was with a group of other... creatures.

"Hikki-sama!" Sayuri said pleased. "Are you here to follow a class? Or maybe to give a class for a change."

"Nope, just bringing a new guy here," Hikki told Sayuri and pointed at "the new guy". "He still needs to fill in the forms, so could you take care of that for me?"

"Of course!" Sayuri smiled and walked over to Tical as Hikki walked out of the classroom. "What's your name?"
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 5:53 pm

'Greetings, I'm Tical Sakara.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 6:02 pm

"I'm Sayuri, nice to meet you," Sayuri smiled. "You can take a seat wherever you like and then we will begin class."

And thus the class started.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 6:05 pm

Tical took a seat, Sayuri talked about lots of creatures, most of the pupils listened to it, a few where only interested in Mia. Was it so strange to have a bat as pet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 6:09 pm

"Allright people," Sayuri said as she slammed her hand on her desk. "Now that I told you all that -- and had you actually been listening in stead of staring at a person's pet you would know this -- can anyone tell me what kind of creature I am?" She had explained how people could feel who was what species, so they should be able to do that. However, that tricked only worked on people who didn't hide it, which she wasn't at the moment.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 6:12 pm

'Miss?' Tical lifted his arm. 'I have a way to difine a creature, but it is a kinda bolt one though...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Sayuri leaned on her desk and looked at Tical. "You weren't there when I told the class to just call me Sayuri so I'll overlook it this time," she smiled and winked. "But please go ahead. I underwent special training so I guess I can handle it."
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 6:38 pm

This was something what Tical didn't aspected...

'Don't wory, it won't hurt, that much'

*Finaly Breakfast* Tical thought.

Tical walked to the girl on the desk. The other pupils looked at him as if he was about to kill her.

Tical leaned towards her neck, his eyes started glowing and his teeth started growing.

Softly he kissed her neck, while his teeth where invading her bloodways.

2 secconds last

Then Tical let go of the girl. Another 2 secconds last.

'dark fairy, you are a dark fairy, your blood apears sweet but after a few secconds it will taste bitter.'

The class looked at Tical, wich was something that scared, never ever before had he bitten someone in public and now he had bitten a girl he just met a half hour ago in front of about 9 other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Sayuri smiled as she got a handkerchief from a drawer and wiped her neck clean. "Very good she said," still smiling. "It's been a while since I had a vampire in my class. I'm pleased to have one again." She turned to the class and told them to partner up with someone they didn't know and try to figure out their species and then turned back to Tical.

"How long have you been a vampire now?" she asked him.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:20 pm

I'm having my 200th birthday in a week and I've been bitten on my 17th, so go figure yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 7:30 pm

"183 years," Sayuri said, "that's quite a long time already." She turned to the class and saw that most were already finished. "Alright, and now for a bonus. Can anyone guess what Commander Hikki Hinoi Sousui is? She's the one who brought Tical here for those who do not know that."
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:32 pm

'Nobady knows' one of the younger students in the room answered...

Tical looked at the eyes of Sayuri as if they would answer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 7:33 pm

"Is that so?" Sayuri smiled. "It wouldn't be much of a lesson if you could just already know the answer. I'd say, go and figure it out. I want you all back in an hour!" Sayuri smiled again and opened the door so the students could leave.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:38 pm

Tical still stood in the room, he didn't know weither to folow to rest or stay in the building. He wasn't used to be in company of other people and certainly not ones that knew his secret.

Up till 150 years of his life he had been chased by angry people throwing useless but smelly garlic at him.

so he desided to stay where he was, it seemed that that girl didn't mind vampires, so did tha Comander he met earlyer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 7:46 pm

"Aren't you off to find Commander Sousui?" Sayuri asked Tical while she started cleaning her desk which was full with papers and books. "Or do you already know what she is?"
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:49 pm

'I have my thoughts, when we were fighting, both an own oponent, she did stunned someone without even using magic, atleast I saw no glow.'

'also... I can feel blood running through someones body, I felt none by her, basicly this tells me, she doesn't lives.'

But I'm sure there is a explanation for it, though the only one I can up with seems highly improbaly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Mon May 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Sayuri smiled briefly and almost at the same time the door opened.

"I suppose there is a perfectly good reason for the fact that pupils of yours are looking for me," Hikki said with her emotionless voice.

"Of course," Sayuri smiled, "IT'S THE ULTIMATE TEST!" Sayuri seemed to enter sparkle mode and Hikki just shook her head.

She turned to Tical in stead. "Are you enjoying your first day so far?" she asked.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:56 pm

'Yeh, it is okay... I gues, I stopped going to school at my 17th, showly I lost contact with people, mostly because my appearance, people didn't reconized my because I wasn't aging.' Tical looked away.

'But still... People don't seem to have trouble with me here.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next