Randomness for the win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upendi -- the game

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Upendi -- the game - Page 4 Empty Re: Upendi -- the game

Post by Yumi Wed May 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Shiroi located Eita and went over. She saw she was standing in front of an army base and she closed up and her. She suddenly hugged her from behind while yelling: "EITA-CHAN!!! GUESS WHO?"
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Wed May 21, 2008 10:35 pm

I knew Eita wouldn't like this but i really had no choice i became her shadow. I followed her. A girl snuck up form behind her. She let her hug her so unlike Eiat. That girl should be dead by now. I'll be nice and help her a little killing this kid. I made my shadows wrap around the girl and started strugling her. (ya know shikamaru style)
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Wed May 21, 2008 10:48 pm

(no I don't know shikamaru style... don't watch naruto... in fact, hate naruto.. except the wii game. That owns)

Shiroi form a scythe out of nowhere and cut the shadows with ease. She broke free and jumped on the nearest roof and snarled: "What the hell do you think you're doing? I'm on your bloody side!"
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 11:17 pm

Though the lessons where interesting, Tical only thought about when he and Hikki fought demons, about the fact that he couln´t sense her blood, the story about the ultimate droid and Hikki´s parrents.

wouldt she really be that super Droid that could use magic and such...

Back to top Go down

Post by hino Thu May 22, 2008 1:03 pm

"YOU ARE?!?!?! WHAT THE?!!?? Say eita when did you dicide to ask someone to come and help us? I did know nothing who's she? And why does she pretend to be on our side?"
i sighed. Fine so now we have more people here. i looked at the girl. She did seem like one of us. I nodded.
"Fine. If you say so. I'm tokiko. Why are you here? And..." I grinned. " Are yopu prepared to deal with the consequences when you piss me off?" I turned to eita. "Say. Why do you have a friend who's just as hyper as you are? I thought opposites attrected?"
hino
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Thu May 22, 2008 4:00 pm

"I am Shiroi!" Shiroi smiled. "And yes, I'm prepared to face the consequences, but are you prepared to face the consequences too?" Shiroi jumped down again and then said: "Eita didn't ask for any back-up or anything. I'm supposed to keep an eye out for you. General's orders. Tee-hee!" Shiroi skipped about cheerfully.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 4:27 pm

The Spieces lessons where over.

the teacher said bye to everyone 'And renember to LOVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! *sparkle mode*

The next lessons would become more fun! F.E Fighting Exersice!

The students walked to a small field near the building, at the field stood a bucket with short swords in it. Every student took a sword.

'I don't need one of those, I got my own' Tical thought while looking down to his long sword.

Tical walked to the rest of the group wich was standing enthousiastic in one line, waiting for the teacher to come.

A small girl walked to the field, she seemed very strict, though she was still young.

She folowed the line inspecting every pupil in a few secconds.

She stopped at Tical's place...

'And what exactly is this supose to mean!?'

Tical: 'What are you talking about?'

Girl: 'Where is your sword!?'

Tical: Oh, yeh, here it is...' ^^ *Tical drew his sword*

Girl: 'That's not a traing sword, we only fight with unsharpend swords here!'

Tical: 'That's dumb, do you think demons will fight with unsharpend swords!?'

'Comander Deka, he is still new here, he doesn't knows...' One of the pupils replied.

Comander Lilly: 'Is that so?' 'Well then, welcome, I'm Comander Deka, but most people call me Lilly ^^'

Tical: 'Ehm, thank you 0.o' 'I'lll take a training sword then.'

And Tical and the rest started their training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri May 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Hikki sighed as she saw the group train. She was sitting on a roof of one of the military buildings.

"Miss," a voice sounded from behind her.

Hikki turned around and saw a droid with long blonde hair in two braids and bright coloured feathers at the end of the braids. The droid was wearing a simple dress and simple shoes. A rogue droid.

"What is it?" Hikki asked the droid.

"Please don't let them destroy me..." the droid said.

"I'm afraid I can't help you without any equipment," Hikki said. It stayed silent for a while. "Wait, follow me."

Hikki jumped off the roof and went over to the class that was training. "Lilly!" Hikki said. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Like what?" Lilly asked.

"Let this girl train here for a while," Hikki smiled. "Don't let anyone but me take her away, okay?"

"Uh.. Okay?" Lilly said a little confused.

"See you in a bit," Hikki told the droid and quickly ran back into the building.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Now who was that girl? Wait a sec, no blood... Tical thought.

Tical looked at the girl and he lost a bit of his concentration so his oponent had chance to hit him. Tical fell down.

'Lost concentration?' The other pupil took his hand to get Tical up.

'Yeh you could say that...' Tical replied.

'I'm Soll, and you are?'

'I'm Tical, you fight well.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri May 23, 2008 10:08 pm

The rogue droid was scared, which was logical since she was in enemy teritory. She hoped Hikki would return soon. So many weapons, so many possible ways to take her away. It was all too much for her. She wanted to run away, but was frozen to the spot.

Finally she saw her. Her dark brown curls were in two messy buns and her blood red eyes sparkled as she walked over.

"Let's sit under that tree, okay?" she asked.

The rogue droid would do anything she said so this was no problem. She followed Hikki and sat down like she was told.

"What's your name?" Hikki asked the droid.

"Luna," the droid said.

"Nice to meet you, Luna," Hikki smiled. "Could you please go in standbye?" The droid did as she was told and Hikki started working imediately.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Now what was it with that girl, did she know Hikki?

'Ok Class, enough today, have some rest!'

The class walked back to what seemed to be baracks, but Tical didn't walked to the baracks, he walked to Lilly.

'Comander Deka?'

'Please, say Lilly.'

Tical: 'Ahem, Lilly, who was that girl that Hikki brought?'

Lilly: 'Actualy I have no idea ^.^" '

Tical 'Well thanks anways...'

Now, getting some rest, Tical didn't really felt like going to those baracks.

'Lets find Hikki...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri May 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Hikki wasn't exactly hard to find and when she saw Tical walking over, she waved briefly before continuing her work. It was no problem for her to update a rogue droid, but there needed to be some attitude changes as well which was harder.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Tical walked to Hikki...

He got a bit wowed when he saw Hikki pointing a screwdriver into the back of the girl at the fighting place.

'Oh... She is a droid...?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri May 23, 2008 10:32 pm

"Yeah," Hikki said as she linked two circuits. "A rogue droid. They are usually destroyed by the military. However, this one managed to get to me before they did." Hikki smiled slightly as she closed her up again. "Luna, activate."

The rogue droid opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times. "I feel..." she said, "...happy." She turned to Hikki. "Thank you very much, miss."

"I updated your battle systems," Hikki smiled. "You'll get used to them soon enough. Don't go looking for trouble, though."

"Of course not, miss," the droid smiled and bowed before leaving at rediculous speed.

Hikki smiled as she saw Luna jumping away over the rooftops.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 10:35 pm

'You seem to have more sympathy for droids then most people would have here, why is that?'

Perhaps this was a bad question. Tical thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri May 23, 2008 10:40 pm

"Because I grew up with droids," Hikki said. "I was always surrounded by droids rather than people. That's what you get when your parents are important scientists. They were always creating new things, new droids and what not. The first human, other than my parents, I met was when I was seven and that was Remington and I only saw him once a week."

And because they are the only family I have left, Hikki added in her thoughts.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 pm

'I see, I I... I mis my family too. allot, but they are dead, I haven't seen them since I had to leave my town. I understand how important it is to have people around wich make you feel comfortble...' *sigh*

'But wel, I won't anoy you with my past.' *fake smile*

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri May 23, 2008 10:51 pm

"You better don't 'cause there's trouble brewing," Hikki said as she looked at Remington and another guy with a droid walking towards her.

"My droid told me that there was a rogue droid here," the guy said, and he sounded very angry.

"Hikki," Remington said calmly, "you know you can't let rogue droids go."

"I don't care," Hikki said. "If I wanna help rogue droids I will."

"Could you leave us a moment, commander?" Remington asked the guy and then he left reluctantly and without saying a word. The droid stayed behind and was looking at the ground. Remington turned to Tical. "Since you're a vampire I guess you already know that Hikki is not quite human, so you can stay if you like."
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Tical looked at Hikki.

'Ehm, wel eh, I never, it wasn't my intension, its just what I do... ehm er...'

Tical shut his mouth and waited for the things Remington had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri May 23, 2008 11:07 pm

"It's okay," Remington said. "Droids don't have blood running through their veins which makes it easy for vampires to find droids, and zombies for that matter." Remington sighed and looked Hikki, who was staring into the distance. "I am the only one who knows, if you don't count the droids that is. However, she is not allowed to help rogue droids. It's against army regulations. Rogue droids should be destroyed when they're outdated. That's their policy anyway."

"But that's just wrong," Hikki said. "You can just update them with a little more effort. They won't be like the newest models, but they won't be outdated anymore..."

"I know, Hikki, but you know how the military works," Remington told her. "You can't save every droid out there..."

The other droid suddenly lifted her head and she seemed to progress something. Hikki looked at the droid and so did Remington.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 11:11 pm

'I think the army should find more time for Artificial Intelience, you made them have feelings, so it would be inhumane to just 'kill' them!'

'Btw what is going on with tha droid?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Fri May 23, 2008 11:26 pm

"Hikki?" Remington said questioningly.

"I'm working on it, shees," Hikki said annoyed. "Damn his firewall!" It sounded as if something inside the other droid snapped and the droid said: "Password please."

"Do you have any idea what the password could be?" Remington asked.

"I don't need one," Hikki smiled and she whispered something in the droid's ear.

"Access granted," the droid said, "intercepting message. Data will be transferred."

It stayed silent for a while and the droid suddenly shut down.

"Traitor," Hikki said simply. "The guy from just now is a traitor. His droid wanted to send the conversation from just now to him. He's on his way back to check on his robot, since the file transfer was suddenly stopped."

"Hikki," Remington said, "reboot her."

"Yes, Remington," Hikki smiled and revealed a black choker that was previously hidden by the collar of her shirt. On it was a weird kind of medal. She pulled on the medal and it turned out it was actually a cable. She plugged it in at the back of the droids neck and said: "Reboot."

The droid turned on again, waiting for orders.

"Erase history," Hikki told the droid. It was processing briefly and it was soon done with erasing her history. "Empty the bin." The droid processed once again and it stayed silent after that. Hikki unplugged her medal/cable and the choker returned to normal.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 10:17 am

'And will everything be ok now... *turns to Hikki* I mean, they will not tear you appart like the army does with all droids that are on the loose?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumi Sun May 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Hikki shook her head. "The army doesn't know so they have no reason to do that."

The commander from before suddenly came into view, looking rather annoyed. "What happened to my droid?" he asked, nearly shouting.

"I don't know," Remington said. "What happened to your loyalty?"

"H-how do you know?" the commander asked, clearly shocked that his secret was found out.

"We have our own droids to figure out such things," Remington told the commander. "But you will never find out. Apparently, your droid has lost it."

His droid suddenly grabbed his throat and started squeezing it tightly. Within a couple of minutes he stopped breathing and the droid shut down after that.
Yumi
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Tical looked amazed at the droid, what on earth happened, did Hikki programed this?

'Ehm I think I'll leave to the baracks now, Hikki thank's for showing me arround.'

Tical walked back to the baracks where the other students went, somehow his speed got up to twize its size.

'That droid just killed a human person...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next